FibroScan®: Painless, Accurate, Noninvasive Way to Assess Liver Health
We now offer FibroScan® to assess liver health and support early detection and management of liver disease.
Liver disease, such as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), is associated with obesity, insulin resistance, diabetes and other metabolic risk factors. One in three Americans have liver disease.
Maintaining good liver health is important to your overall health. That’s why we use FDA-approved FibroScan®:
- Quick: takes just 10-minutes
- Noninvasive and painless
FibroScan: How it works
- The patients lie comfortably on an exam table
- The medical professional applies a water-based gel on the patient’s skin and places the Fibroscan® probe on the right side of the ribcage
- The medical professional then takes 10 quick, painless measurements
- Results are then given to the physician to interpret
For more information about FibroScan®, please contact us at 940-566-4720.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.